Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Unfortunate Event


We arrived in Anchorage last night and spent the last night in our RV. Tuesday we rented a car and drove around Anchorage looking for places to fish . Rick and I fished for a total of four hours and I caught the only fish which was at least two inches long. When we got to the airport my unfortunate incident happened. Rick went through security with no problem. When I went through security the TSA people went nuts. I was pulled to the side and had to answer questions. The problem was I forget my big mama botany knife in my carry on luggage. After a short period of time they decieded that I was not a terrorist, they made me go back and check my carry on luggage with the knife. This is the second time I left this knife in my carry on luggage, the first time TSA missed it. Unfortunately this was not my lucky day
LAST BLOG SUNDAY, JULY 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment