Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Denali National Park

SANKO MEETS GRIZZLY BEAR---SANKO MESSES UP PANTS!!
Unfortunately Rick was not with me when this happened. I got so excited that I forgot how to use the camera for several minutes. The truth be none, I took this shot from a safe location in a bus. But I did forget how to use the camera. We saw incredible alpine plants above
the Eielson Center which was a 65 mile drive into the park. The trip took eight and half hours to complete. Rick stayed an additional two hours in the park causing him to miss this close encounter with the grizzly. We are spending the night in North Pole, Alaska at the Santa Land RV Park. To morrow we head for a Valdez which is 385 mile trip but we will break this up into a two day trip. Will try to bog some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment